Thursday, December 17, 2009

My boy just left London for his course work tis morning. I was struggling the whole night becos I cant slept well, and I received a call from him at the early morning when I'm about to fall asleep. Bad baby, awaken me!

Our conver goes :
Baby: baby! I'm leaving soon, my flight in 10mins time.
Me: (half awake) ooohhh, great then. Wait! how come your flight is so fast?
Baby: Fast? what are you talking about? I told you my flight left around this time right..
Me: Alright alright. Will miss you then, please remember to bring me back something.
Baby: Sure thing. Are you still sleeping?
Me: Yes, you awake me. I don't think I can fall back asleep now. Is all your fault.
Baby: Sorry! baby, gotta go. Please take care and dont let me worry okay?
Me: Alright, you take care too.
Baby: I love you. Bye!
Me: Goodbyeeee~

When I got up from my bed, something doesn't feel right becos I'm missing his presence! He used to cuddle me when I was still lying on my bed. I love him when he tell me I got no bad breathe even though I'm just awake from sleep, how sweet of him. Baby, please come back as soon as possible, CAN? I wanna celebrate my Christmas with you!! I missssssss you!!

January is coming! not to forget, our anniversary is coming too! We have been through so much of ups and downs. I hope our relationship will never ends and it stays for our entire life. Is been 3 years already baby, I heart you.

No comments: